Neo Environmental can provide clients with specialist noise appraisals ranging from desktop noise impact assessments to on-site background monitoring and recommendations. Our noise specialists are affiliated with the Institute of Acoustics and have in-depth knowledge of national and international noise assessment standards. Furthermore, our consultants have experience of working with most of the various local planning authorities throughout Scotland, England, Wales and Ireland.Specializing in environmental noise and building acoustics testing, the company’s in-house consultants can predict noise levels for different developments using various industry software packages and where required can provide appropriate noise mitigation advice.
Our environmental noise assessment services include:
- Desk Based Noise Impact Assessments
- Cumulative Noise Impact Assessments
- Background Noise Monitoring
- BS4142:2014 Assessments
- Production of Detailed Noise Assessments and ES Report Chapters
- Assessment of Mitigation Options
- Reviews of Third Party Noise Assessments
- Noise Complaint / Compliance Investigations
Our Building acoustics services include:
- Sound Insulation Testing (Airborne and Impact)
- Acoustic Design Input
Wind energy projects in particular receive stringent assessment by Local Planning Authorities and third parties, so it is essential to evaluate noise constraints and requirements at an early stage in the planning process. Please contact Neo Environmental for advice on noise criteria for projects and potential siting options.