Neo Environmental have been involved in the production of environmental reports and technical assessments for projects ranging from small FiT scale wind turbine developments to large scale wind and solar farms. We have produced studies for over 400 projects and completed assessments and reports for over 450MW of renewable energy projects to date.
Our comprehensive skill set allows us to work across all renewable energy sectors and we have experience of all stages of projects from initial environmental report production, design concepts, accompany planning applications and discharging environmental planning conditions.
As a multi-disciplinary environmental organisation we have all the relevant in-house technical and environmental staff including: Landscape architects, archaeologists, ecologists, acousticians, hydrologists, visualisation & GIS technicians, environmental engineers and environmental consultants.
Our General Renewable Energy Services include:
- Supporting Environmental Report production for Planning Applications
- Full EIAs
- Bespoke ES Chapter production
- Bespoke desk based assessments, surveys and report production
- Discharging of environmental conditions
- Clerks of works – archaeology, ecology, ornithology, noise, landscape, transport, CEMPs, etc.
- Appeal support statements
- Repowering and reinstatement of wind farms
- Due Diligence
- Stakeholder Engagement