At Neo Environmental Planning Consultancy our multi-disciplinary approach has been tailored to suit all stages of the EIA process, from initial screening through to full Environmental Statement (ES) production. With various in-house specialists, we generally have the capabilities to complete the various EIA chapters without the use of sub-contractors. This allows for greater management, collaboration and co-ordination of the numerous surveys, assessments and reports.
Our various experts allow for the production of the whole EIA or stand-alone chapters tailored to a particular clients requirements.
We have experience of producing EIA’s for all forms of renewable energy projects (wind, solar and hydro), including bespoke chapters. We have also been involved in the production of EIA’s for infrastructural and commercial projects including Quarry developments.
The costs of an EIA will vary depending on the type, sensitivity and scale of the project, as well as the specific requirements outlined by the Local Planning Authority (LPA) and consultees. Neo Environmental are happy to provide costs for clients upon reviewing a project.
List of Full EIA work:
- 3 separate wind energy developments in Cornwall
- 45MW wind Farm, Clare
- Killola Quarry, Galway
- Cartron Quarry, Galway
- Collation wind energy development, Cornwall
- 1.8MW wind energy development, Orkney
- Uppacott 500kW wind turbine, Cornwall
- Chancery Farm 9.5MW solar farm, Essex
- Wrockwardine 9.5MW solar farm, Telford and Wrekin
- Dundraw 500kW wind turbine, Cumbria
- Cnoc Morail 11.5MW wind farm, Caithness
Bespoke EIA work:
- Phase 1 and Phase 2 habitat reports and cEIA – numerous wind developments, UK
- Cumulative Noise Chapters – multiple wind developments, UK
- CLVIA Chapters – numerous wind developments, UK & Ireland
- Heritage Impact Assessments – Wind developments, UK & Ireland
- Traffic & Transport Chapter – Wind developments, UK & Ireland
- Flood Risk Assessments – Wind, solar and hydro developments, UK